VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intro to River Kayaking · Sat. Apr. 28th - Sun. Apr. 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 28th
End: Sunday, Apr. 29th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Apr. 25th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Hello Fellow Kayakers of the World.
This trip is going to be two day trip kayaking adventures. A bit depends on the water level but the proposed plan is to go to the lower seymour on saturday and then head into squamish on sunday to run either the lower mamquam or the lower cheakamus.
In order to participate in this trip you have to have some basic kayak skills. Being about to roll is not necessary, but you should have come to at least one or two pool sessions. You must know how to wet exit and t-rescue and paddle forward before you can come on river.
Please sign up at interested and contact me. I will move you to commited.
The number of participants in this trip will be small and somewhat dependent on the number of experienced kayakers and cars.