VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brockton Point Night Hike [Beginner Friendly] · Wednesday, May 18th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 18th, 8:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email
Let's get a hike in after work/school and get a great view of the city lights! Brockton Point is an easily accessible peak near Seymour and has views of basically the entire city, which is especially cool at night.
Let's meet at the top of the "lower P5" parking lot at 8:30 pm. I expect the hike to take 2-3 hours depending on how much we faff.
Gear you'll need: microspikes (it gets icy), headlamp, warm clothes.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions. If you need a ride, reach out to the people signed up as driving.