VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Elfin Beginner Friendly Trip - April 2nd (-3rd) · Saturday, April 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 2nd, 3:05 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Mar. 30th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club room
This will be a day trip to Red Heather, so perfect for beginners! Since I am a newb and Kathrin isn't quite comfortable leading the trip it would be awesome to have a couple more experienced people come along as well as 1-2 vehicles.
If we do make this into a day trip I'm thinking Saturday the 2nd would work best.
Please comment on your skill level beside your name on the sign up + if you will be able to drive.