VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Looking for Rock Party Organizers · Tue. Jun. 21st - Thu. Jul. 14th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 21st, 5:44 pm
End: Thursday, Jul. 14th
Rock Party 2022 is just around the corner and I for one am STOKED to get to organize this event for 300+ VOCers! That being said, I can't do it alone and its more fun with friends anyway
I am looking for people to join the organizer committee. This ranges in time/energy committement level but you do need to be committed, reliable, and consistent. If you want to help out but dont think you have time, please sign up to instruct or volunteer day-of!
We will have a meeting in July to set up who wants to do what and to get started on the big stuff.
Open Positions (subject to change):
|Venue Liason - MRC contact||
Main point of contact with MRC; ensure campground is cleaned up on Sunday; responsible for rules and regulations in terms of the campground; organize volunteer project with the campground; present at pre-trip about rules
|Tent and DJ Liason||
Ensuring the Tent and DJ are booked and present for the event; Main point of contact before and during the event for BC Party Rentals and DJ company
|Food and Bevy Liason||
Ensuring Food and Kegs are arranged; in charge of contacting brewery and doing the costco run; ensures liquor laws are being followed
In charge of finding and wrangling/supporting instructors
in charge of ticket sales
in charge of finding and supporting/wrangling volunteers
in charge of organizing the raffle (and contacting companies about door prizes?)
If you AND a friend want to work together on a position thats great too! If you already filled out the SOR feedback form and indicated that you would like to help on the organizing committe, I have your info. No need to sign up again if you dont want to