VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[Gauging Interest]: Weeklong Backcountry Trip- Tchaikazan Valley OR South Chilcotins · Sun. Aug. 28th - Sun. Sep. 4th
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Aug. 28th
End: Sunday, Sep. 4th
This is just a vehicle to get you to click on the linked message board thread, since no one looks at the message board. Please do so, the trip description is in the message board thread.
I am not posting this as an official trip since there are two very distinct plans that have yet to be decided between, and I want it to be run more as a collaborative planning situation than a trip that I "lead."
You may use the trip signup tool if you simply want to indicate interest and do not have anything to add to the message board discussion at the time, if you do this I may email you at some point. The trip signup tool will NOT be used to decide who goes on the trip, those who go on the trip will be those who actively participate in the planning process. Remember to read the message board thread first.