VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Dayhike - June 9th (or 10th) · Saturday, June 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 9th
I just joined Modo and now I'm eager to test out one of their cars, so feel free to join me on a daytrip somewhere this weekend. I should have room for as many as six passengers if I get a minivan - this would also keep the cost down. Feel free to suggest a location if there's somewhere you want to go. I was thinking Mount Price, Lindsay Lake, Sigurd Peak, or somewhere in Chiliwack. All you'll need to bring is hiking boots, gators, and the usual dayhike supplies.