VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Foraged tea tasting in the clubroom [Bring Your Own Mug] · Friday, December 2nd, 2022
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Dec. 2nd, 12:00 pm
End: Friday, Dec. 2nd, 2:00 pm
Winter is here so let's do something warm and cozy! I wanted to showcase some of the plants I foraged over the summer for tea, and maybe build up some hype for foraging at the same time. I’ll set up in the clubroom and brew up a few different types of teas and imitation coffees that you can try out. Most of these will have been foraged around town. If you have something you’ve gathered yourself that you might want to brew up let me know on the signup page (non-magic please).