VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tuesday Night at the ROO · Tuesday, June 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 26th, 7:00 pm
Climbing at the Richmond Olympic Oval!
Day passes for climbing are available in the club room or by getting in touch with me (Phil). Cost is $9.20, if it's you're first visit you will probably need to pay $10 for a belay test/member card.
This is open to anyone, though you should be comfortable tying in and belaying.
Feel free to email me with any questions!