VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Vantage Climbing @Easter Weekend · Fri. Apr. 7th - Mon. Apr. 10th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 7th
End: Monday, Apr. 10th
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Apr. 4th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Zoom
Fancy climbing & camping in a nice toasty desert over Easter weekend? Have a strong desire to get spat out by sandbagged routes? Then look no further.
Vantage is home to Frenchman Coulee, which is a fantastic place to climb. You might even meet Cheeto the crag cat!
Ideally if we could pair up people with similar experiences that would be great! I have a double trad rack and would be happy to teach anyone if they're interested in getting into trad.
Beginners can join the trip but you should know how to lead belay, clean a route, and safely lower off an anchor. No gear required other than harness, helmet, shoes. The question is asking about ability so that we can pair people up.
Posted: 2023-03-16 20:41:40
Last modified: 2023-03-17 13:11:40