VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Washington Volcano Climb? · Sat. Sep. 9th - Sun. Sep. 10th
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 9th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Sep. 10th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: tbd
I'm going to be in Washington for a concert on the night of the 8th so figured since I'm down there, might as well climb a volcano!
Obviously, very dependent on conditions, weather, etc... But, I've kind of been considering all of them (i.e. Baker, Rainier, Adams, St. Helens, Glacier), so ideally a solid mountaineering objective!
Needless to say, everyone interested should have decent mountaineering experience and solid fitness. No matter what we end up doing, it'll be 2 big days of climbing.