VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC BBQ Potluck on Kits Beach · Wednesday, May 31st
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 31st, 6:00 pm
End: Wednesday, May. 31st, 8:30 pm
Warm weather is here, so it’s time to hang out by the beach! This will be the first beach social in a series. This one will be a potluck on Kits beach. I’ll bring the VOC BBQ, so feel free to bring burgers, weenies, etc to toss on the grill… Feel free to also bring a beer or two. Non-members welcome!
I'll try and post up somewhere around here: https://goo.gl/maps/Wb7ptGd62ekVwapm9 Look out for the VOC sign!
Posted: 2023-05-16 21:24:23
Last modified: 2023-05-16 21:28:30