VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Index Provides (climbing at Index) · Fri. Jun. 2nd - Sun. Jun. 4th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jun. 2nd
End: Sunday, Jun. 4th
Pre-trip meeting location: No pre-trip, will organize cars over email based on committed list
Ever wanted to try the best climbing in Washington (some might say even better than Squamish)? Well look no further than Index!
Index is a magical place full of splitter cracks, impeccable granite, and sandbags galore. We'll be heading down Friday afternoon, climbing if there's time, climbing Saturday, Sunday, and heading back Sunday night.
Camping is free, right at the crag, and on the banks of a beautiful river.
This isn't an instructional trip, so rock 3 is a minum requirement (There isn't a huge amount of sport, so rock 4 is helpful).
Posted: 2023-05-17 14:44:17
Last modified: 2023-05-17 15:09:01