VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Plant School Part 2- Plants of Garibaldi - Zoom · Wednesday, July 5th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 5th, 7:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Jul. 5th, 8:30 pm
Part of a series of trips and talks on alpine plants and ecology.
Do you stop hiking every few minutes in the summer because a stunning flower has distracted you? Didn't pack enough food and you need to know what edibles to snack on? Just curious about what that plant was that gave you a weird rash while bushwacking?
In this zoom we'll introduce some common native plants we've encountered during alpine research in Garibaldi Park and around the Pacific Coast Range. We welcome knowledge sharing and discussion, if you have some plant knowlege you want to share please let us know and bring your plant photos to ID!
Sign up to get updates about the final date and Zoom link.
Posted: 2023-05-24 20:14:33
Last modified: 2023-05-25 08:16:40