VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Bring Your Folks To Phelix · Sun. Feb. 25th, 2024 - Mon. Feb. 26th, 2024
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Interest and availability of everyone
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Feb. 25th
End: Monday, Feb. 26th
This was a cursed trip idea I had in the depths of polar madness. It is exactly as it sounds; bring your rocking folks up to Phelix for a weekend! Show the people that raised you some of the beautiful backcountry that you've come to love. Introduce them to your friends. Teach them to shred some pow. Coax them up icy switchbacks. What could go wrong!
While this trip sounds hard to pull off, it's not a hard rule that you need to bring your parents. It could also be a significant other, roommate, relative, or friend that may not do this sort of stuff and would love to see your passion in action! I've posted this trip in advance to give people time to plan if they're interested. The dates may change if they conflict with burns and turns or something.