VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Afternoon tea in the clubroom · Thursday, September 21st, 2023
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Sep. 21st, 3:00 pm
End: Thursday, Sep. 21st, 4:30 pm
Come hang out for some light afternoon refreshments! I accidentally baked a whole bundt cake and need people to help me eat it. I'll also bring some assorted tea that's been gathering dust in my cupboard but you have to bring your own mug and other utensils. There’s a kettle for boiling water.