VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
A hot spring (fall) day - keyhole hot springs · Sunday, December 17th, 2023
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Dec. 17th
End: Sunday, Dec. 17th
Pre-trip meeting location: tbd
Edit: keyhole is reportedly closed, however will replan another hotspring hopefully when I am not dying from projects
Are you done exams? Are you done with exams. Me too. To both. Or I will be at this point
So let us hit some hot springs. This will be a long day trip. Leave in the morning, soak away exam stress with a little hot water action and let your troubles melt away. Will probably drink a cheeky hot spring beer ( dependent on hangover status ).
These hot springs are outside Pemberton, and a couple-kilometer hike in.
check out some details below :) see ya there