VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Free the Heel Movie night in Squamish - Tele Ski Films! · Friday, December 1st, 2023
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Dec. 1st, 7:30 pm
Tele Colo's latest film "This Is Telemark" first screening in the Coastal Range of British Columbia is coming to Squamish, BC on Dec. 1st! Brought to you by @Valhalla Pure Outfitters - Squamish and @NorthshoreTelemark Trailer:
Tickets and info here:
I (Melissa) unfortunately won't be attending as I'll be out of town, but I thought I'd share the film night here to show a new light into cool tele skiers. Folks can use the signup tools and message board threads as they wish, I was thinking to organize carpools for those interested.
In the meantime, check out other cool tele stuff to free your mind!