VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ceilidh 'till U Drop 2: Electric Boogaloo · Friday, November 24th, 2023
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 24th, 7:00 pm
Shoulder season blues got you down? Sad because it's dark at 5pm now? Want to see what you end up with when someone tries to distil dance down to something sufficiently simple that no skill or creativity is required? Do you enjoy fun? Come try traditional Scottish dancing at a Ceilidh! It's a great time with live music and it's even better with more VOCers. No partner or experience required!
It's hosted at the Scottish Cultural Center (8886 Hudson St.) from 7-10:30pm and tickets are $10 for students. Drinks by donation! More info at Vancouverceilidh.org