VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Winter AGM and Social (Rage-GM) · Thursday, January 11th, 2024
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 11th, 7:00 pm
End: Thursday, Jan. 11th, 11:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Mel Lehan Hall, St. James Community Square MAP
Let's get together before the term really goes into full swing! What better way to do that than at the Winter AGM. We'll talk club business for a bit and then hang out / have drinks and food. I hear that the bouldering table might even make an appearance. Everything will happen at Mel Lehan Hall (St. James Community Center) from 7 pm - 11 pm.
- Bring food to share
- Bring stuff to serve your food with
- Bring utensils / plates to get food for yourselves
Beer and Cider:
- We'll get some kegs of beer and cider
- Bring a nalgene ($5 per fill)
- Two pieces of ID required