VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner friendly transit daytrip: Mt. Brunswick · Saturday, October 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 6th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Oct. 4th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Stuck in town for thanksgiving this year? Want to enjoy the outdoors before you get busy with the end of the term? Want to hike but don't have a car? Want to climb the tallest mountain in the north shore? Want to do a beginner friendly but a moderately challenging trip?
This is the trip for you.
You'll need a helmet (can be rented from the club room during the pre-trip), and preferably a headlamp too.