VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Holly hollyburn batman · Sunday, December 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Dec. 2nd
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Nov. 29th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: clubroom
I cant go Skiing on saturday because I have tickets to the Banff Mountain Film Festival, but sunday is fair game! The plan is to head up to Hollyburn mountain Sunday and ski all day, however, the location might change in the next day or so depending on weather forecast. I wouldnt call this trip beginner friendly that being said you wont be left behind and im not super talented anyways. However, you should have AST1, be in decent shape, and be comfortable skiing blue runs. More info to come!
The destination will be Hollyburn mountain, the weather looks good. Pre trip will be tomorrow (thursday November 29th) after my gear hours (7:30 pm club room) if you cant make the pre trip let me know.
Post questions or concerns on the message board thread.