VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Sphinx Bay ski trip (intermediate friendly) · Fri. Jan. 25th - Sun. Jan. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : lack of interest + bad weather
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jan. 25th
End: Sunday, Jan. 27th
Looking forward to cross the lake again and ski freshies in Sphinx Bay.
The plan is to head up and ski to the hut on Friday and come back in town on Sunday night.
There will be no pre tip meeting and we will organize poeple via email