VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Will Gadd at the ROO · Thursday, March 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Mar. 14th, 7:30 pm
End: Thursday, Mar. 14th, 9:30 pm
Red Bull and the VOC have come together to present to you Will Gadd at the ROO (Richmond Olympic Oval) on March 14th at 7:30 PM! Sign in between 7:00 and 7:15 so you do not miss Will's talk!
Will Gadd is a world renowned ice climber (amongst many other skills, including paragliding and climbing-- see bio: ([http://www.redbull.ca/cs/Satellite/en_CA/Profile/Will-Gadd-021242759272025]), and he will be show casing his skills at the ROO using dry tool holds after a 30 minute presentation about a recent trip (TBA). After Will show cases his skills, he will stick around to socialize and sign autographs. The climbing wall will then be available for climbing until at least 9:30 PM, but you must have been to the ROO previously and already be belayed certified!
This is an amazing opportunity! In order to make it work, you must sign up on the sign up tool if you wish to attend. You must sign up by March 6th to guarantee your spot! This event is free to club members!