VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Saxifrage Scrambling (instead of HSCT) · Sat. Jul. 6th - Sun. Jul. 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 6th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 7th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jul. 3rd, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Jericho Beach at Tolmie (at the bbq)
No more HSCT because we couldn't get enough cars to shuttle, so we're going to Saxifrage instead. This will be a two day venture, we'll hopefully summit Saxifrage and Cassiope and hang out by a little lake in our down-time.
Meet at the Modo car near Denman and Georgia at 6:00am on Saturday. Cost will be $25/person, so make sure you have cash already.