VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Seymour Sunday July 28 · Sunday, July 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jul. 28th, 8:00 am
If you are trying to climb all the mountains in BC and you haven't gotten around to Mt Seymour yet, now is your chance. We will probably arrive at the Seymour parking lot around 9am, and we'll probably be home well before dinner time. "Climb" is used in the traditional sense; no actual hands on the rock should be required. Running shoes are ok, and you do not need ice axes, crampons or other implements of mass destruction. If you want a ride in my car, email me. If you don't know what to bring (jacket, lunch, water bottle, maybe sun protection), send me an email and I will explain it all.