VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut May 7-8 · Sat. May. 7th - Sun. May. 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 7th
End: Sunday, May. 8th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, May. 4th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Beach BBQ
Especially if you have never been to Brew, this is for you. It's about 12 kms from the car to the Hut, and you will probably need to use Club snowshoes, though skis will work. If you are unsure of what to bring, email me. Don't carry too much stuff.
My purpose is to take some pictures with all the snow up there, and just check out the Hut, get some exercise. WE will not be hauling heavy things up there unless somebody really tough comes along and demands heavy things to haul.
We shouldn't NEED avalanche gear, though if you want to bring yours, I will bring mine.