VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Black Tusk Ski · Fri. Oct. 18th - Sun. Oct. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Need a trip leader and participants.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Oct. 18th
End: Sunday, Oct. 20th
I keep checking the Whistler cam and cant help but think how well Black Tusk must be doing. It was halloween two years ago when I skied it last with a small VOC group and had some great early season pow. Would anyone be keen on a trip next weekend?