VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] 2nd ski waxing and repair session · Thursday, November 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Nov. 21st, 6:00 pm
The second batch of club skis need to undergo inspection and fixing. We start around 6pm, the location can be found on the message board thread.
We need a maximum of 10 helpers and it will take around 3-4 hours. If you can't do all the time, you're welcome to come regardless, but please indicated it on the sign up.
This is a great chance to learn about ski maintainance and to get a workhike done before the winter rolls in. Don't forget, in case of high request, we will not rent gear to members that haven't done a workhike...
Please do not sign up unless you are absolutely sure that you can make it, please do not sign up if 10 people have signed up already, the maximum number of participants is 10.