VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
14th May -- Golden Ears snowshoe & scramble trip: attempt #2 · Saturday, May 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 14th, 6:00 am
The snowshoe trip & scramble up Golden Ears was rained out last weekend. However, the weather forecast looks reasonable for this coming Saturday, and I thought it would be nice to try it again. Is anyone interested in the trip? I have an access to a vehicle that should fit 4 more snowshoers.
It's a "high-output" hike of 10+ hours and 1500m vertical, that will take place only if at least one of the experienced-type folks will signup.