VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Slideshow: Monarch-Ha'Iltzuk Ski Traverse · Wednesday, February 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 12th, 7:00 pm
In Buch A203 at 7pm on Wed, Feb 12!
Can you imagine being on a ski traverse for a month?
The unbelievably crazy Artem, Nick, Sam,Tim and Michal did it!
Hear about their adventures and helicopters flying friends and food in!
Get stoked with this link: