VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Garibaldi Lake via Snowshoes · Saturday, May 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Need (1) carload (2) ok weather
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 28th
If you aspire to be a rock climber, then you should sign up for Todd's "Son of Rock" this weekend, but if you want a longish hike (10 kms one way), then go for this one. I want to collect some GPS waypoints for the trail, especially the points where the winter route diverges from the summer one. You will need boots, probably snowshoes (get them from the Clubroom 6pm Thursday), the usual lunch, raincoat, warm sweater, mitts, hat. I will charge you $10 to ride in my car. If you want to go on this, email me to get a seat in my car.