VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easter Climbing @Smith Rock · Fri. Apr. 18th - Mon. Apr. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 18th
End: Monday, Apr. 21st
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Apr. 16th, 4:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: clubroom
Let's go climbing over Easter! Just pretend you don't have exams.
I'd like to go climbing wherever it's reasonably warm - Leavenworth, Smith Rocks, or Skaha if it's nice. Probably whatever the majority rules.
I don't have a car (unless my dayreams about roll up the rim come true), but I do have a trad rack, a rope, and plenty of stoke.
It would be a loosely orgainzed trip, probably mostly over email. You'd have to know what you're doing to a certain degree (i.e. be able to belay and set up toprope anchors) to get something out of this trip, as there would be no formal instruction.
You also might want to find a partner or group ahead of time, but things usually work themesleves out regardless.