VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Carbon-neutral and Human Beans-powered Friendly Critical Mass · Fri. Jun. 24th - Sat. Jun. 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jun. 24th, 5:00 pm
End: Saturday, Jun. 25th, 12:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Why bother?!
Critical mass is only friendly to carbon neutral and human powered vehicles. So if you are thinking of bringing your SUV truck - forget it (you'll just be stuck in downtown wishing you were never there).
Me and my mates are hoping to dress up with facepaint, afro wigs and rollerblades. Meeting at the Art Gallery at 5:00pm - 5:30pm (Mass starts at 6:00pm).
Please come with your carbon neutral - human bean powered vechicle... you can run if you want as well.
After party - who knows what time it will go to :)