VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt. Seymour summit spring skitouring · Sunday, May 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, May. 4th
Pre-trip meeting: Saturday, May. 3rd, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: I will call everyone
I hiked up to seymour parking lot with skis and boots tuesday. And then toured to mystery peak. Beyond to the pumps looked like excellent ridge touring, and the map shows touring to seymour mt. proper as well
I am looking to tour to seymour peak from the parking lot. A short day only 6 kilometers return but dont forget much sunbathing on seymour peak. Intermediate to advanced skiers only. AST is must have.
There is no powder up there obviously, spring snow conditions.
If interested sign up and I will call everyone saturday night
There is no pretrip