VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Monthly Summer BBQ - July edition · Wednesday, July 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 6th, 6:30 pm
It's going to be July, and by this time it will be mid-summer, probably nice and hot out-so why not head down to the beach, eat yummy food and hang out?
For those that have never been before, the VOC monthly barbeque is where pre-trip meetings, ultimate/wrestling matches, extreme s'mores making and other random things all happen at the same time somehow...
We`re bringing the barbeque, so bring your own roastable things along, such as burgers, sausages, and things on sticks. (Beer too maybe but be wary of the authorities on ATVs...)
Feel free to bring a frisbee, hacky sac, slack lines whatever you'd like to bring along.
We will be down at Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach at the parking lot at the base of Tolmie St, at 6:30 pm.