VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skaha rock climbing: Canada Day long weekend June 28 to July 01 · Sat. Jun. 28th - Tue. Jul. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 28th
End: Tuesday, Jul. 1st
Pre-trip meeting location: email faff
The interest for Powell River was too low and the weather forecast turned bad making it not worth to pay for the ferry.
We'll drive to Skaha instead. This will be everyone friendly and self organized (= find your own climbing buddy). I'll try to get a campspot in Banbury and grab a guidebook from the club tomorrow. Skaha has easy places to walk around and set up toprope for those who desire.
It seems like we're currently 6 committed people but only one car, so if someone else with a car joins, that would be awesome.
I'll leave Saturday early and return Tuesday late.
Please sign up on the trip agenda, so organizing rides is easier.