VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Scrambling Garibaldi Lake & Black Tusk · Sat. Jul. 19th - Sun. Jul. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 19th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 20th, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Jul. 17th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Jericho beach
Hi everyone !
I'm leaving Canada in 6 days from now, I went all over BC but realised I didn't even made it to Garibaldi Lake... So I really wanna do that for my last week end in Canada!
It would be great to go up Saturday morning (early) and come back on Sunday. I'd like to try to make it to Black Tusk as well, so we'll need gear for that (helmet and ice axe eventually?).
Pre meeting location at Jericho beach, on the right side, by the toilets/food place!