VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Social+Beginner Friendly Intro to Tea Drinking · Wednesday, September 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 24th, 6:00 pm
Welcome everyone, come drink tea, throw frizbees, make new friends, see old friends, lie in a hammock, walk on a slack line and be merry. We will meet under the trees by the big VOC flag between Irving, the old SUB, Brock Hall and the New Sub, right next to east mall. 49.267811, -123.251753. Bring your backcountry stove, favourite tea bag and tea vessel and we will share the art of tea making (a necessary skill for advanced VOC trips) Everyone is welcome. In the event of inclement weather, this may be moved indoors. Indoor location TBA