VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt Harvey Day Trip on a Thursday · Thursday, September 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Sep. 4th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Sep. 3rd, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Beach BBQ
Mt Harvey is just N of the Lions and we get there via the Harvey Cr road, same like the Binkert Trail to the Lions. Harvey is actually taller than the W lion, but no "scrambling" is required unless you got lost, so unlikely you will fall off. I have 2 seats available in my car; email me or post here if you want them. Of course if you have a car, you are welcome to bring it. The parking shouldn't be stressful as this is a Thursday, so not a weekend.
If it is raining Thursday, we will not do the hike; you will be notified. We could do the hike on the weekend if the weekend is nice and Thursday is not nice.
SORRY, TRIP HAS BEEN CANCELLED; LEADER HAS TO GET UNINJURED. Maybe can do later in the season.