VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Halloween Climbing · Fri. Oct. 31st - Sun. Nov. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Oct. 31st
End: Sunday, Nov. 2nd
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 29th, 4:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: clubroom
Climb in Skaha for Halloween! In theory it will be dry, or at least dry enough to get on some climbs. This won't be an instructional trip. You will need to be self-sufficient or have someone who has agreed to set top ropes for you.
Costumes are highly encouraged, and I will offer free beverages to the most creative. There are also some breweries in Penticton (Bad Tattoo and Cannery) in town we could visit in the evenings if the weather isn't ideal for outdoor partying.
Depending on the group size, we will probably be camping at a paid campsite.
Any questions, post them on the message board thread or send me an email!