VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Vancouver 4th Annual Snowfest · Saturday, November 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 22nd, 9:00 am
End: Saturday, Nov. 22nd, 3:00 pm
MEC Vancouver is hosting there 4th annual Snowfest on Saturday, November 22nd. This event marks the beginning of the snowsports season for MEC Vancouver where we bring in our participating exhibitors to educate and engage with the public. We run the event between 9am- 3pm in-store, along with our legendary snowswap which takes place on the roof between 9am-2pm. The event in-store hosts numerous FREE clinic specials focusing on snow safety, backcountry travel and ski and board repair. Sign up for these clinics will be posted on the MEC events page.
To find more information on exhibitors, clinics and prizes visit our homepage: http://events.mec.ca/event/31936/mec-snowfest-vancouver