VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Frost Fest at the SUB · Tuesday, January 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 6th, 11:00 am
End: Tuesday, Jan. 6th, 4:00 pm
Come check out our booth at the UBC Frost Fest (= mini clubs' days), where you can sign up for a membership and ask us about the club!
And if you already are a member, get your workhike requirement fulfilled by helping to staff the booth for an hour. Sign up here: http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/2015_frost_fest and see the message board for details.