VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tantalus Range Camp (postponed) · Fri. Aug. 12th - Mon. Aug. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Aug. 12th
End: Monday, Aug. 15th
Tentative date/details until closer to actual date. Post on message board if interested.
The plan is to have a group go up to Lake Lovelywater and try to bag whatever peaks possible.
The trip will be moderate friendly with scrambling and low fifth class. If enough interest is shown we can have different groups with different plans from Lake Lovelywater. The plan is to cross the cable crossing tyrolean style or walking on the lower cable while balancing on the upper.
For more information, see here:
See photos here for photos of last year's trip to Lake Lovelywater: