VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
North Shore Trail Running (Beginner Friendly) · Sunday, January 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jan. 25th, 8:30 am
End: Sunday, Jan. 25th, 10:31 am
Sunday 8:30 am
North Shore: Lynn Loop (potential for more)
Roughly we'll make it up to the North Shore trailheads nice and early, go for a run and grab some coffee/snacks afterwards. Weather looks like it will rain so that's going to be an added challenge, instead of getting discouraged we'll fight through the mud as long as it's not a torrential downpour.
All are welcome, come see some beautiful forests and enjoy the morning outdoors.
If you have any questions post it up on the message board or ask Artem or me (Reid)