VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wiki page Editing · Tuesday, January 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 27th, 6:30 pm
You think the VOC Wiki is kinda messy? You wish someone cleaned it up and made pages more accessible?
Well, Wikis are kept alive by those using them, which means that you are that someone. Let's edit together, since that's a lot more fun. We will start on Jan 27st around 6:15 PM in the VOC Clubroom.
Tobias will be there to help with any technical questions related to the wiki (he used to be a MediaWiki coder, so has fairly extensive knowledge of all the technical stuff). However, we will require people with some actual knowledge about the club, about trips, locations, huts, etc. to edit and improve pages.
If you don't have a good idea on how to improve the wiki, don't worry. There are some easy things you can help out with.
No signup tool, but it'd be cool if you could leave a comment on the message board in case you want to come.
Room: VOC Clubroom. Meet up from 6:15-8:00.