VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Clubs Days on Campus · Wed. Sep. 23rd - Fri. Sep. 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Sep. 23rd
End: Friday, Sep. 25th, 4:00 pm
Clubs Days is an opportunity for prospective members to learn more about the VOC, ask questions, and join the club. Look for us on the first floor across from Uppercase each day from 10am-3pm! Following Clubs Days, we will also have our annual Information Night on September 29.
We will also require helpers at our booth to tell everyone on campus how wonderful our club is. Signing up for an hour will fulfill a credit for a Work Hike and is a great way to meet and invite new club members. All you need is to show up on time and be excited to answer questions about the VOC. To sign up: Go to the wiki page, sign in with your VOC wiki account (different than the main VOC account), then edit the page. If you have trouble, email Cora to sign up.