VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Crack Climbing Day · Saturday, July 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 11th, 7:00 am
End: Saturday, Jul. 11th, 9:00 pm
A day of climbing where I setup top ropes and you climb crack. No climbing experience necessary. You will need to have your own gear, or will have to acquire some.
When: Saturday July 11th
Where: Squamish ( likely smoke bluffs )
What you'll need
- Belay device (optional)
- Rock shoes
Most of these things can be acquired from the club room during gear hours.
- Thursday: Gabe Frame 18:00-19:00
- Friday: Carly Peterson 17:00 - 18:00
Participant number is depended on how many cars we have, and whether anyone else joins who can setup top ropes.