To celebrate the end of another successful academic year, the VOC is holding its annual general meeting in the form of an annual banquet with a member potluck and video competition and of course some dancing! VOC members, alumni and friends are welcome!
Wednesday, March 27th, 2013
Schedule and Details
- 7:00 pm Arrival of people and beginning of potluck
- 7:30 pm Hello Words and AGM with:
- Budget review and approval
- Announcement: Hut fees
- Executive Elections (Nominate yourself or a friend here)
- 8:30 pm VOC Awards
- 9:30 pm Video Contest and Photo Contest Winners
- 10:00 pm DANCE!
- 12:00 am The End. Anyone who can help clean up, please do. You will be much loved.
Potluck dinner: All members should bring a dish (main course or dessert)! Sign up on the trip agenda. Bring your own plate/bowl, fork, spoon to eat with. Disposable cutlery will not be available.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold by the ANZA Club.
If you'd like to get a workhike in and help sell t-shirts and voile straps please sign up here! Please also sign up if you are willing to help cleaning up after the event.
You are requested to dress up and look spiffy. But if you can't possibly look spiffy, come anyway.