VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Annual Banquet and General Meeting · Wednesday, March 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 27th, 7:00 pm
It is almost that time of year again! On March 27th, we will be hosting the VOC's Annual Banquet and Year End Meeting at the Anza Club (3 W. 8th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia [www.bing.com]). The event will start at 7:00 PM and the agenda includes such exciting things as:
(1) Potluck! (Please bring some food to share with everyone)
(2) Dance and a DJ
(3) Announcements of this year's Photo Contest Winners
(4) Video Contest Business
(5) Release of this year's journal
(6) Elections for new exec positions (Remember to visit the wiki if you wish to run for a position)
(7) Socializing (alcohol sold at the venue- bring money!)
(8) and other general meeting business (year end finances, etc.)
This event will be a lot of fun and is a great chance for everyone from the club to get together. Come for a short time, or stay well into the night after midnight!
You can sign up for workhikes to help set-up/clean-up here.