Boring Clubroom Rules
If you found the Clubroom Rules unclear, here is the straight version.
- Use of the clubroom is permitted by members outside of Gear Hours, Exec Meetings or Pre-trip. Club Activities take priority.
- Don't share the clubroom code with others.
- Keep the clubroom clean. Clean up both after yourself and any general mess you find.
- Don't break/modify/improve any of the furnishings, gear or other things in the clubroom
- Don't store your food/gear/valuables in the clubroom.
- You're permitted to read the library books but please sign them out during gear hours if you'd like to take them home
- Don't accept any new membership fees or gear returns.
- If non-members come in to ask questions try to answer them as honestly as you can. If you can't, refer them to the QMs or info email.
- Be considerate of others in the student center. Don't be very excessively noisy.
- When leaving the clubroom ensure
- no random people are lingering in the clubroom
- the gear-room door is firmly locked
- the lights are turned off
- the front door is firmly shut and locked.